- Adding items to your basket: When you've found a item you want to buy, click the 'Add To Cart' icon next to it. The basket window will open and the item will have been added to your basket. You can remove the item later if you decide not to buy it. You can now continue to add items to your basket or proceed to checkout to complete your order.
- Viewing your Basket: You can view the items in your basket at any time by clicking 'View Cart'. Your basket will contain all the tracks, vinyls and merchandise that you have chosen by clicking on the 'View Cart' icon. You can remove any items from your basket by clicking 'remove' in the basket window.
- Checking out your Order: When you are ready to purchase your items, checkout your order by clicking 'Proceed To Checkout'.
- PayPal Checkout: Shopping with Datablender means you can be totally confident - PayPal encrypts your credit card information to ensure your transactions are private and protected. If you have not purchased anything through PayPal before, you will be able to register, or you may purchase by credit or debit card without registering. Make sure that the email address you enter into PayPal is valid as this will be the email address that your downloads will be sent to.
- Paying for downloads: PayPal accepts the following credit and debit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa Purchasing, AMEX, JCB, Solo, Switch.